Terri Lynn Recipes Almond Crusted Cookie Dough Truffles
What makes cookie dough more delicious? A dusting of Terri Lynn Almonds of course. . . .
These no-bake truffles are irresistible—a cookie dough aficionado's dream.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Unsalted butter (softened to room temperature)
- 2 ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 2 cups Miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Roasted Whole Almonds (crushed)
- Heat treat your flour by placing it in a microwave safe bowl and heating on high for 50-60 seconds until the internal temperature reaches 166°F.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or stand mixer, cream together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter.
- Beat until fluffy and light in color, about 1 minute. Beat in the vanilla and salt until combined. Mix in flour until dough starts to come together.
- Stir in 1 cup of the miniature chocolate chips with rubber spatula.
- Scoop dough into Tablespoon-sized balls and roll with the palms of your hand until smooth and round. Place on wax-paper lined cookie sheet and chill for 15-20 minutes.
- While cookie dough balls are chilling, melt the remaining chocolate chips in the microwave, by heating in 20 second intervals, stirring between each.
- Remove cookie balls from chilling, spear the top of each ball with a toothpick and, holding the toothpick, dip each ball into the melted chocolate, then dip bottom into the crushed almonds.
- Return to cookie sheet and remove toothpick. Allow chocolate to harden before eating and enjoying.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.