Terri Lynn Recipes Apple Walnut Mini Pies
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Black Walnut Pieces (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Apples (cored, peeled & finely chopped)
- Store bought pie crust
- To prepare crusts, unwrap pie crust, lay flat. Use a cutter or a glass to cut circles. Press one circle in each cup of a lightly greased mini muffin pan. Chill.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until well combined. Stir in the chopped walnuts and apple.
- Remove the crusts from the refrigerator, and spoon the filling into each cup of over the crust.
- Bake the pies at 350 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool, then run a sharp knife around edges of crust to remove.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
These no-bake snack bites are packed with protein for steady energy. With a dusting of chopped Giant Cashews, you may always want to keep a batch of these in your refrigerator!
These Toffee Nut Cookies are a perfect addition to your Holiday cookie list! Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces make them irresistible.
Sometimes you just can't beat a classic. This creamy fudge recipe featuring Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces is guaranteed to please.
Be creative with this easy recipe!
Use Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves to step up your traditional shortbread!
What makes cookie dough more delicious? A dusting of Terri Lynn Almonds of course. . . . These no-bake truffles are irresistible—a cookie dough aficionado's dream.
Try this EASY Pecan Cheesecake this Thanksgiving . . . or anytime! Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
Our Terri Lynn walnuts make these banana bread muffins irresistible. Enjoy them for a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!