Terri Lynn Recipes Apple Walnut Mini Pies
Terri Lynn's Black Walnut Pieces are amazing in this mini one recipe! (You could use light walnuts too.)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Black Walnut Pieces (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Apples (cored, peeled & finely chopped)
- Store bought pie crust
- To prepare crusts, unwrap pie crust, lay flat. Use a cutter or a glass to cut circles. Press one circle in each cup of a lightly greased mini muffin pan. Chill.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until well combined. Stir in the chopped walnuts and apple.
- Remove the crusts from the refrigerator, and spoon the filling into each cup of over the crust.
- Bake the pies at 350 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool, then run a sharp knife around edges of crust to remove.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
A festive fall party dip with a sweet crunch, featuring Terri Lynn's Praline Pecans.
A fresh take on a Thai classic using Terri Lynn Giant Cashews.
Make an amazing Charcuterie Board by arranging groups of meats, cheeses crackers and Terri Lynn nuts on a large wooden board.
Easy cookies that will amaze your guests!
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecans, and dark chocolate chips).
Hearty Breakfast Cookies made with Terri Lynn Signature Trail Mix.
Follow this simple recipe for a FAVORITE FALL TREAT! Pumpkin Spice Nuts using Terri Lynn's Roasted Whole Almonds & Fancy Pecan Pieces!
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!