Terri Lynn Recipes Apple Walnut Mini Pies
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Black Walnut Pieces (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Apples (cored, peeled & finely chopped)
- Store bought pie crust
- To prepare crusts, unwrap pie crust, lay flat. Use a cutter or a glass to cut circles. Press one circle in each cup of a lightly greased mini muffin pan. Chill.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until well combined. Stir in the chopped walnuts and apple.
- Remove the crusts from the refrigerator, and spoon the filling into each cup of over the crust.
- Bake the pies at 350 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool, then run a sharp knife around edges of crust to remove.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.