Terri Lynn Recipes Butter Pecan Cookies
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic. Bet you can't eat just one.
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 2 cups Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- 1 cup Toffee Bits
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and mix until just combined.
- Mix in pecans and toffee bits until evenly distributed.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop out small portions of the dough on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 11-14 minutes.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.