Terri Lynn Recipes Caramel Apples
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again. Our Honey Roasted Peanuts take this classic fall treat to a new level.
- 4–5 Medium clean apples
- Wooden sticks - one per apple
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cups Packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Light corn syrup
- Dash salt
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Honey Roasted Peanuts (chopped)
- FIRST LAYER
- 1. Insert a wooden stick into each apple.
- 2. In saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, condensed milk and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat to medium and continue to cook, stirring constantly for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a candy thermometer reads 248 degrees F. The caramel should coat back of a spoon.
- 3. Remove mixture from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 4. Dip apples into hot caramel sauce and turn until evenly coated. Allow excess caramel to drip back into the pan. Place on parchment.
- 5. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- SECOND LAYER
- 1. Reheat the remaining caramel and repeat dipping directions.
- 2. While the caramel is still hot, roll in chopped nuts.
- 3. Store in Refrigerator.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This recipe couldn't be simpler or more delicious. Perfect of Valentines, teacher gifts, you name it. . . .
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.