Terri Lynn Recipes Caramel Apples
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again. Our Honey Roasted Peanuts take this classic fall treat to a new level.
- 4–5 Medium clean apples
- Wooden sticks - one per apple
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cups Packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Light corn syrup
- Dash salt
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Honey Roasted Peanuts (chopped)
- FIRST LAYER
- 1. Insert a wooden stick into each apple.
- 2. In saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, condensed milk and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat to medium and continue to cook, stirring constantly for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a candy thermometer reads 248 degrees F. The caramel should coat back of a spoon.
- 3. Remove mixture from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 4. Dip apples into hot caramel sauce and turn until evenly coated. Allow excess caramel to drip back into the pan. Place on parchment.
- 5. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- SECOND LAYER
- 1. Reheat the remaining caramel and repeat dipping directions.
- 2. While the caramel is still hot, roll in chopped nuts.
- 3. Store in Refrigerator.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.