Terri Lynn Recipes Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
A fresh take on a Thai classic using Terri Lynn Giant Cashews.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 ½ lb Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into ¾-inch pieces)
- Black Pepper (just a pinch)
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 cup Sliced Scallions
- 8 oz Sliced Water Chestnuts
- ¼ cup Terri Lynn Giant Cashews
- A small head of Boston or Bibb lettuce (leaves separated).
- Combine the soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium and stir in the garlic and ginger. Add the scallions and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the water chestnuts and half the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with the cashews.
- Divide the lettuce leaves among plates and spoon the chicken over the top. Serve with the remaining soy sauce mixture for drizzling.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
These no-bake snack bites are packed with protein for steady energy. With a dusting of chopped Giant Cashews, you may always want to keep a batch of these in your refrigerator!
These Toffee Nut Cookies are a perfect addition to your Holiday cookie list! Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces make them irresistible.
Sometimes you just can't beat a classic. This creamy fudge recipe featuring Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces is guaranteed to please.
Be creative with this easy recipe!
Use Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves to step up your traditional shortbread!
What makes cookie dough more delicious? A dusting of Terri Lynn Almonds of course. . . . These no-bake truffles are irresistible—a cookie dough aficionado's dream.
Try this EASY Pecan Cheesecake this Thanksgiving . . . or anytime! Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
Our Terri Lynn walnuts make these banana bread muffins irresistible. Enjoy them for a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!