Terri Lynn Recipes Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
A fresh take on a Thai classic using Terri Lynn Giant Cashews.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 ½ lb Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into ¾-inch pieces)
- Black Pepper (just a pinch)
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 cup Sliced Scallions
- 8 oz Sliced Water Chestnuts
- ¼ cup Terri Lynn Giant Cashews
- A small head of Boston or Bibb lettuce (leaves separated).
- Combine the soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium and stir in the garlic and ginger. Add the scallions and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the water chestnuts and half the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with the cashews.
- Divide the lettuce leaves among plates and spoon the chicken over the top. Serve with the remaining soy sauce mixture for drizzling.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.
This easy layered dessert combines the flavors and textures of pie, pudding, and cheesecake—crowned with a sprinkling of our Colossal Pistachios. What's not to love?