Terri Lynn Recipes Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
A fresh take on a Thai classic using Terri Lynn Giant Cashews.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 ½ lb Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into ¾-inch pieces)
- Black Pepper (just a pinch)
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 cup Sliced Scallions
- 8 oz Sliced Water Chestnuts
- ¼ cup Terri Lynn Giant Cashews
- A small head of Boston or Bibb lettuce (leaves separated).
- Combine the soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium and stir in the garlic and ginger. Add the scallions and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the water chestnuts and half the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with the cashews.
- Divide the lettuce leaves among plates and spoon the chicken over the top. Serve with the remaining soy sauce mixture for drizzling.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.