Terri Lynn Recipes Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
A fresh take on a Thai classic using Terri Lynn Giant Cashews.
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 ½ lb Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into ¾-inch pieces)
- Black Pepper (just a pinch)
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 cup Sliced Scallions
- 8 oz Sliced Water Chestnuts
- ¼ cup Terri Lynn Giant Cashews
- A small head of Boston or Bibb lettuce (leaves separated).
- Combine the soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium and stir in the garlic and ginger. Add the scallions and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the water chestnuts and half the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with the cashews.
- Divide the lettuce leaves among plates and spoon the chicken over the top. Serve with the remaining soy sauce mixture for drizzling.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
A festive fall party dip with a sweet crunch, featuring Terri Lynn's Praline Pecans.
Make an amazing Charcuterie Board by arranging groups of meats, cheeses crackers and Terri Lynn nuts on a large wooden board.
Terri Lynn's Black Walnut Pieces are amazing in this mini one recipe!
Easy cookies that will amaze your guests!
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecans, and dark chocolate chips).
Hearty Breakfast Cookies made with Terri Lynn Signature Trail Mix.
Follow this simple recipe for a FAVORITE FALL TREAT! Pumpkin Spice Nuts using Terri Lynn's Roasted Whole Almonds & Fancy Pecan Pieces!
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!