Terri Lynn Recipes Chocolate Covered Nutty Pretzels
- Pretzel Rods
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup crushed Terri Lynn Roasted Whole Almonds
- ½ cup crushed Terri Lynn Giant Cashews
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave, 30 second intervals at half power until melted.
- Dip half of each pretzel rod in chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Sprinkle with crushed nuts.
- Let harden and enjoy!
- Pro tip! Wrap in clear goodie bags with a fancy bow for a beautiful thank-you gift, hostess gift, teacher gift, or Valentine. . . the options are endless.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Premium quality and big enough to satisfy your roasted, salted cashew craving
60030E 1 lb. Bag
Enjoy a delicious energy boost with these easy Fruit and Nut Protein Bars!
This head-turning dessert is fit for a king!
This pie crust recipe comes together in minutes with only three ingredients! Perfect for topping with your favorite pie filling.
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.