Terri Lynn Recipes Dark Chocolate Covered, No-Bake Apricot Pecan Bars
Try this easy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (dried apricots, pecan pieces, and dark chocolate chips).
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 1 cup Dried Apricots
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Dark (or semi-sweet) Chocolate Chips
- MIX apricots and pecans in a food processor until well blended.
- PRESS mixture into the bottom of a 8x8 parchment lined pan.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips on medium heat in 30 second intervals until melted (mixing in between intervals).
- SPREAD melted chocolate over apricot/pecan mixture.
- FREEZE for 30 minutes.
- REMOVE the frozen mixture from the pan, and CUT into bars.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.