Terri Lynn Recipes Dark Chocolate Covered, No-Bake Apricot Pecan Bars
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Dried apricots, pecan pieces, and dark chocolate chips).
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 1 cup Dried Apricots
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Dark (or semi-sweet) Chocolate Chips
- MIX apricots and pecans in a food processor until well blended.
- PRESS mixture into the bottom of a 8x8 parchment lined pan.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips on medium heat in 30 second intervals until melted (mixing in between intervals).
- SPREAD melted chocolate over apricot/pecan mixture.
- FREEZE for 30 minutes.
- REMOVE the frozen mixture from the pan, and CUT into bars.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.