Terri Lynn Recipes Dark Chocolate Covered, No-Bake Apricot Pecan Bars
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecans, and dark chocolate chips).
- 1 cup Dried Apricots
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Dark (or semi-sweet) Chocolate Chips
- MIX apricots and pecans in a food processor until well blended.
- PRESS mixture into the bottom of a 8x8 parchment lined pan.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips on medium heat in 30 second intervals until melted (mixing in between intervals).
- SPREAD melted chocolate over apricot/pecan mixture.
- FREEZE for 30 minutes.
- REMOVE the frozen mixture from the pan, and CUT into bars.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Hearty Breakfast Cookies made with Terri Lynn Signature Trail Mix.
Follow this simple recipe for a FAVORITE FALL TREAT! Pumpkin Spice Nuts using Terri Lynn's Roasted Whole Almonds & Fancy Pecan Pieces!
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!
Dazzle your family with Homemade Nut Butter—the possibilities are endless! All you need is your favorite Terri Lynn nuts, a food processor or blender and some patience.
Give your deluxe mixed nuts a savory ranch twist.