Terri Lynn Recipes Easy Granola Bars
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 2/3 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Whole rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Roasted Whole Almonds, chopped
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Giant Cashews, chopped
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Over medium heat, melt together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the oats, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Press firmly into the pan. (Use a second piece of parchment paper to flatten the mixture.)
- Chill for at least 1 hour, then slice into bars.
- Store bars in the fridge.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Whole almonds carefully roasted and salted to bring out their full flavor
60050E 1 lb. Bag
Enjoy a delicious energy boost with these easy Fruit and Nut Protein Bars!
This head-turning dessert is fit for a king!
This pie crust recipe comes together in minutes with only three ingredients! Perfect for topping with your favorite pie filling.
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.