Terri Lynn Recipes Easy Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
These Pecan Cinnamon Rolls are a simple show-stopper for a weekend breakfast. Or maybe breakfast for dinner?
Our Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves make them truly special.
- 2 ¼ cups Pancake mix
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (reserve 6 halves, chop the rest)
- FOR FROSTING
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Milk
- Mix together the Pancake Mix and milk to form a dough.
- On floured surface, roll the dough out to a 8×12" rectangle.
- Spread with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon and chopped pecans.
- Roll the dough up jelly roll style, then slice into 6 equal slices.
- Place the rolls into a sprayed 8” pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 350° or until the center roll is baked and not gooey. (Pull up on the edge of a center roll to see if it looks done.)
- FROSTING: whisk together the powdered sugar, butter and milk. Spread over warm rolls. (Top each roll with a large Pecan)
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.