Terri Lynn Recipes Easy Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
These Pecan Cinnamon Rolls are a simple show-stopper for a weekend breakfast. Or maybe breakfast for dinner?
Our Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves make them truly special.
- 2 ¼ cups Pancake mix
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (reserve 6 halves, chop the rest)
- FOR FROSTING
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Milk
- Mix together the Pancake Mix and milk to form a dough.
- On floured surface, roll the dough out to a 8×12" rectangle.
- Spread with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon and chopped pecans.
- Roll the dough up jelly roll style, then slice into 6 equal slices.
- Place the rolls into a sprayed 8” pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 350° or until the center roll is baked and not gooey. (Pull up on the edge of a center roll to see if it looks done.)
- FROSTING: whisk together the powdered sugar, butter and milk. Spread over warm rolls. (Top each roll with a large Pecan)
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.
This easy layered dessert combines the flavors and textures of pie, pudding, and cheesecake—crowned with a sprinkling of our Colossal Pistachios. What's not to love?