Terri Lynn Recipes Fruit and Nut Bark
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 12 oz White chocolate
- 1 cup Mixed nuts, coarsely chopped (We used Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces, Giant Cashews, and Roasted Whole Almonds.)
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Dried blueberries
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, by heating in 20 second intervals, stirring between each.
- Once melted, fold in the rest of the ingredients.
- Spread mixture over wax paper, about 1/2" thick.
- Allow to harden, and then cut into large pieces.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Southern pecan pieces make the finest toppings, snacks and baking treats
60010E 1 lb. Bag
Premium quality and big enough to satisfy your roasted, salted cashew craving
60030E 1 lb. Bag
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.