Terri Lynn Recipes Homemade Cashew Turtles
Look like a pro with this easy recipe featuring our ever-popular Giant Cashews.
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 10–12 Caramels (we used Werther's Original creamy caramels)
- ½ cup Giant Cashews
- Lay cashews in piles of 4-5 on wax paper (12 piles).
- Melt the Caramels in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time at 50% power until soft.
- Pour a small amount of caramel on each pile (do not completely cover the cashews).
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave 30 seconds at a time at 50% power, stirring after each time, until melted.
- Spoon about a 1T of melted chocolate over each cashew/caramel pile.
- Refrigerate until caramel & chocolate harden back up.
- Enjoy! (Try not to eat them all in one sitting.)
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.