Terri Lynn Recipes Homemade Cashew Turtles
Look like a pro with this easy recipe featuring our ever-popular Giant Cashews.
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 10–12 Caramels (we used Werther's Original creamy caramels)
- ½ cup Giant Cashews
- Lay cashews in piles of 4-5 on wax paper (12 piles).
- Melt the Caramels in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time at 50% power until soft.
- Pour a small amount of caramel on each pile (do not completely cover the cashews).
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave 30 seconds at a time at 50% power, stirring after each time, until melted.
- Spoon about a 1T of melted chocolate over each cashew/caramel pile.
- Refrigerate until caramel & chocolate harden back up.
- Enjoy! (Try not to eat them all in one sitting.)
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.
This easy layered dessert combines the flavors and textures of pie, pudding, and cheesecake—crowned with a sprinkling of our Colossal Pistachios. What's not to love?