Terri Lynn Recipes Mini Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Cups
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy cup! Our Fancy Pecan Pieces make this easy, crowd-pleasing dessert irresistible.
- 1 tub Whipped topping
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- BOTTOM LAYER
- 20 Ginger snaps
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces, plus an extra 1/4 cup for garnish
- 3 tbsp Melted butter
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree until well combined. Beat in heavy whipping cream. Set in fridge to thicken.
- Process ginger snaps and 1/2 cup pecan pieces In food processor until crumbly. Mix in butter.
- Pour heaping spoonful of cookie/nut mixture in the bottom of each cup.
- Fill with pumpkin cheesecake mixture.
- Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with a few pecan pieces to garnish.
- Keep Chilled.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This recipe couldn't be simpler or more delicious. Perfect of Valentines, teacher gifts, you name it. . . .
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.