Terri Lynn Recipes No-Bake Pecan Cheesecake
Try this EASY Pecan Cheesecake this Thanksgiving . . . or anytime!
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 1 Ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 cups cold whipping cream
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (Save a few whole.)
- ½ cup caramel sauce (We used store bought.)
- Spread pecans onto bottom of crust; top with caramel sauce (heating it slightly will make it pourable).
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set.
- Pour cold whipping cream into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix and beat with wire whisk 2-3 minutes or until well blended & thick. (We used an electric mixer.) Spoon over pecan/caramel in crust.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until set.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.