Terri Lynn Recipes Nutty Toffee Delight
- 7 cups Rice Square Cereal
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Honey Roasted Cashews
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Honey Roasted Peanuts
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Roasted Almonds
- 1 ½ cups Mini pretzels
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Light corn syrup
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- In a very large mixing bowl, add the entire box of cereal, assorted nuts and pretzels then set aside.
- Melt butter on stove over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Allow the mixture to boil for 2 minutes and then remove from the heat.
- CAREFULLY stir in vanilla extract.
- Add the baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the hot toffee over the cereal, nuts and pretzels and gently fold to combine.
- Pour mixture on foiled lined & greased baking sheet and spread evenly. Bake 45 minutes at 250˚, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and continue stirring and separating the clumps until the mix is cool enough to stay separate.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Whole almonds carefully roasted and salted to bring out their full flavor
60050E 1 lb. Bag
Whole cashews with our custom honey roast for a sweet snack
60070E 1 lb. Bag
This recipe couldn't be simpler or more delicious. Perfect of Valentines, teacher gifts, you name it. . . .
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.