Terri Lynn Recipes Nutty Toffee Delight
- 7 cups Rice Square Cereal
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Honey Roasted Cashews
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Honey Roasted Peanuts
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Roasted Almonds
- 1 ½ cups Mini pretzels
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Light corn syrup
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- In a very large mixing bowl, add the entire box of cereal, assorted nuts and pretzels then set aside.
- Melt butter on stove over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Allow the mixture to boil for 2 minutes and then remove from the heat.
- CAREFULLY stir in vanilla extract.
- Add the baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the hot toffee over the cereal, nuts and pretzels and gently fold to combine.
- Pour mixture on foiled lined & greased baking sheet and spread evenly. Bake 45 minutes at 250˚, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and continue stirring and separating the clumps until the mix is cool enough to stay separate.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Whole almonds carefully roasted and salted to bring out their full flavor
60050E 1 lb. Bag
Whole cashews with our custom honey roast for a sweet snack
60070E 1 lb. Bag
Enjoy a delicious energy boost with these easy Fruit and Nut Protein Bars!
This head-turning dessert is fit for a king!
This pie crust recipe comes together in minutes with only three ingredients! Perfect for topping with your favorite pie filling.
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.