Terri Lynn Recipes Pecan Cookie Dough Ice Cream
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight. Our Fancy Medium Pecan Pieces take classic cookie dough ice cream to another level.
- FOR DOUGH BITES
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- FOR ICE CREAM
- 1 quart Heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or stand mixer, cream together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter. Beat until fluffy and light in color, about 1 minute.
- Beat in the vanilla and salt until combined.
- Mix in flour until dough starts to come together.
- Stir in chocolate chips & pecans with rubber spatula.
- Form dough into bite size balls and roll with the palms of your hand until smooth and round. Place on wax-paper lined cookie sheet and chill for 15-20 minutes.
- While cookie balls are chilling, whisk heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk with mixer until super thick.
- Working quickly gently fold in the cold cookie dough balls.
- Transfer to an airtight container. Freeze for 4-8 hours before serving.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.
Whip up a batch of these easy granola bars, perfect for snacks and school lunches!