Terri Lynn Recipes Pecan Crusted Salmon
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish. Our Fancy Pecan Pieces are the secret to a perfect finish!
- 4 6oz sized pieces of Salmon
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Flour
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Put salmon and milk in a Ziploc bag for 10 min. Take out salmon and discard milk.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Completely coat salmon in dry mixture.
- Place oil in a frying pan on med-high heat. Brown both sides (about 2-3 min each side). Place salmon on a cookie sheet lined with non-stick cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 min.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy a delicious energy boost with these easy Fruit and Nut Protein Bars!
This head-turning dessert is fit for a king!
This pie crust recipe comes together in minutes with only three ingredients! Perfect for topping with your favorite pie filling.
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.