Terri Lynn Recipes Pecan Crusted Salmon
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish. Our Fancy Pecan Pieces are the secret to a perfect finish!
- 4 6oz sized pieces of Salmon
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Flour
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Put salmon and milk in a Ziploc bag for 10 min. Take out salmon and discard milk.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Completely coat salmon in dry mixture.
- Place oil in a frying pan on med-high heat. Brown both sides (about 2-3 min each side). Place salmon on a cookie sheet lined with non-stick cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 min.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Fancy Pecan Pieces (Natural)
Southern pecan pieces make the finest toppings, snacks and baking treats
60010E 1 lb. Bag
Pecan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookies
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.
Easy Granola Bars
Whip up a batch of these easy granola bars, perfect for snacks and school lunches!
Chocolate Covered Nutty Pretzels
This recipe couldn't be simpler or more delicious. Perfect of Valentines, teacher gifts, you name it. . . .
Nutty Toffee Delight
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Butter Pecan Cookies
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin Walnut Crisp
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin Pecan Bread
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Mini Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Cups
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!