Terri Lynn Recipes Pistachio Delight
This easy layered dessert combines the flavors and textures of pie, pudding, and cheesecake—crowned with a sprinkling of our Colossal Pistachios. What's not to love?
- ½ cup Finely chopped Terri Lynn Fancy Colossal Pistachios
- ½ cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 Tub Cool Whip Topping
- 2 Packages Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding (4 cup-servings each)
- 2 ½ cups Cold Milk
- Combine the chopped nuts with butter, flour and sugar.
- Press flour mixture onto bottom pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together cream cheese and powder sugar. Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip. Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk for 3 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer and refrigerate for 5 minutes or until thickened. Cover with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with more pistachios before serving. Enjoy!
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy a delicious energy boost with these easy Fruit and Nut Protein Bars!
This head-turning dessert is fit for a king!
This pie crust recipe comes together in minutes with only three ingredients! Perfect for topping with your favorite pie filling.
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.