Terri Lynn Recipes Praline Pecan Pumpkin Dip
A festive fall party dip with a sweet crunch, featuring Terri Lynn's Praline Pecans.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Praline Pecan Halves (roughly chopped)
- Flat pretzels (or other dipping snack)
- Spread softened cream cheese on serving plate.
- Mix the pumpkin with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over cream cheese.
- Top with roughly chopped Terri Lynn Praline Pecan Halves
- Keep chilled, serve with flat pretzels.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.