Terri Lynn Recipes Praline Pecan Pumkin Dip
A festive fall party dip with a sweet crunch, featuring Terri Lynn's Praline Pecans.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Praline Pecan Halves (roughly chopped)
- Flat pretzels (or other dipping snack)
- Spread softened cream cheese on serving plate.
- Mix the pumpkin with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over cream cheese.
- Top with roughly chopped Terri Lynn Praline Pecan Halves
- Keep chilled, serve with flat pretzels.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
A fresh take on a Thai classic using Terri Lynn Giant Cashews.
Make an amazing Charcuterie Board by arranging groups of meats, cheeses crackers and Terri Lynn nuts on a large wooden board.
Terri Lynn's Black Walnut Pieces are amazing in this mini one recipe!
Easy cookies that will amaze your guests!
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecans, and dark chocolate chips).
Hearty Breakfast Cookies made with Terri Lynn Signature Trail Mix.
Follow this simple recipe for a FAVORITE FALL TREAT! Pumpkin Spice Nuts using Terri Lynn's Roasted Whole Almonds & Fancy Pecan Pieces!
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!