Terri Lynn Recipes Praline Pecan Pumpkin Dip
A festive fall party dip with a sweet crunch, featuring Terri Lynn's Praline Pecans.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Praline Pecan Halves (roughly chopped)
- Flat pretzels (or other dipping snack)
- Spread softened cream cheese on serving plate.
- Mix the pumpkin with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over cream cheese.
- Top with roughly chopped Terri Lynn Praline Pecan Halves
- Keep chilled, serve with flat pretzels.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.