Terri Lynn Recipes Praline Pecan Thumb Print Cookies
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth! Homemade caramel sauce and our praline pecan halves make them truly special.
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Praline Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup Turbinado sugar
- CARAMEL SAUCE
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 6 tbsp Butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- Beat sugar, butter, vanilla & salt together.
- Mix in flour.
- Mix in pecans.
- Roll into balls.
- Coat in Turbinado sugar.
- Press thumb into center of each ball.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Fill each cookie with a little caramel sauce (see below).
- Top with a pecan.
- To Make CARAMEL SAUCE
- Cook sugar and water over medium heat 8-12 minutes, barely stirring, until the mixture thickens and turns a deep amber color.
- *WATCH CLOSELY TO AVOID BURNING*
- Whisk in butter.
- Remove from heat, pour in cream, whisking continuously.
- Whisk in vanilla & salt.
- Let cool.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.
Whip up a batch of these easy granola bars, perfect for snacks and school lunches!