Terri Lynn Recipes Protein Snack Bites
These no-bake snack bites are packed with protein for steady energy. With a dusting of chopped Giant Cashews, you may always want to keep a batch of these in your refrigerator!
- ¾ cup Granola
- ½ cup Dry oats
- ½ cup Cashew butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- ¼ cup White chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup Finely chopped Terri Lynn Giant Cashews for coating
- Mix granola, oats, cashew butter, coconut oil, cranberries, white chocolate chips, and honey in a medium size bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon size) to make the round bites and dip each into the chopped cashews, coating completely.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.
This easy layered dessert combines the flavors and textures of pie, pudding, and cheesecake—crowned with a sprinkling of our Colossal Pistachios. What's not to love?