Terri Lynn Recipes Pumpkin Spice Cereal Mix
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall! Featuring our Limited-Edition Pumpkin Spice Pecans.
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Pumpkin Spice Pecans
- 1 cup Mini graham crackers
- 1 cup Mini pretzels
- 2 cups Rice cereal
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Melted butter
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin pie seasoning
- Mix pecans, pretzels, rice cereal, mix, and graham crackers in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, pumpkin pie, spice, and brown sugar.
- Toss the cereal mix with the butter mixture, coating evenly. Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake 375° for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.
Whip up a batch of these easy granola bars, perfect for snacks and school lunches!