Terri Lynn Recipes Pumpkin Spice Pecan Ice Cream
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once! Featuring our newest seasonal product Pumpkin Spice Pecans.
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 cup Chopped Terri Lynn Pumpkin Spice Pecans
- Mix Cream, Condensed Milk and Canned Pumpkin together. Whisk until Thick & Creamy.
- Gently and Quickly fold in chopped nuts.
- Freeze 8-10 hours until hard enough to scoop.
Enjoy a delicious energy boost with these easy Fruit and Nut Protein Bars!
This head-turning dessert is fit for a king!
This pie crust recipe comes together in minutes with only three ingredients! Perfect for topping with your favorite pie filling.
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."