Terri Lynn Recipes Pumpkin Walnut Crisp
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert. And our Black Walnut Pieces add the perfect crunch.
- FOR FILLING
- 1 (15-oz.) Can pumpkin purée
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Heavy cream
- FOR TOPPING
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Chopped Terri Lynn Black Walnut Pieces
- 8 tbsp mix together pumpkin, sugar, eggs, spice, vanilla and cream (set aside)
- Mix together pumpkin, sugar, eggs, spice, vanilla and cream (set aside).
- In separate bowl mix flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and melted butter.
- Bottom layer: spread 1/2 the flour mixture on bottom of 8x8" pan.
- Middle layer: pour the pumpkin mixture over the bottom layer.
- Top layer: sprinkle remaining flour mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 min.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This recipe couldn't be simpler or more delicious. Perfect of Valentines, teacher gifts, you name it. . . .
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.