Terri Lynn Recipes Salted Banana Bread Muffin with Walnuts
Our Terri Lynn Walnuts make these banana bread muffins irresistible. Enjoy them for a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3⁄10 cup Melted Butter
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ cups All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas, add the egg and whisk it up. Throw in the rest of the ingredients. Mix until everything is combined.
- Spray your muffin tin with a little oil, put the batter in and top each muffin with crushed walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.