Terri Lynn Recipes Salted Banana Bread Muffin with Walnuts
Our Terri Lynn Walnuts make these banana bread muffins irresistible. Enjoy them for a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3⁄10 cup Melted Butter
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ cups All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas, add the egg and whisk it up. Throw in the rest of the ingredients. Mix until everything is combined.
- Spray your muffin tin with a little oil, put the batter in and top each muffin with crushed walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.