Terri Lynn Recipes Salted Banana Bread Muffin with Walnuts
Our Terri Lynn Walnuts make these banana bread muffins irresistible. Enjoy them for a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3⁄10 cup Melted Butter
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ cups All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas, add the egg and whisk it up. Throw in the rest of the ingredients. Mix until everything is combined.
- Spray your muffin tin with a little oil, put the batter in and top each muffin with crushed walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
What makes cookie dough more delicious? A dusting of Terri Lynn Almonds of course. . . . These no-bake truffles are irresistible—a cookie dough aficionado's dream.
Try this EASY Pecan Cheesecake this Thanksgiving . . . or anytime!
A festive fall party dip with a sweet crunch, featuring Terri Lynn's Praline Pecans.
A fresh take on a Thai classic using Terri Lynn Giant Cashews.
Make an amazing Charcuterie Board by arranging groups of meats, cheeses crackers and Terri Lynn nuts on a large wooden board.
Terri Lynn's Black Walnut Pieces are amazing in this mini pie recipe!
Easy cookies that will amaze your guests!
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecan pieces, and dark chocolate chips).