Terri Lynn Recipes Salted Caramel Cookies
Easy cookies that will amaze your guests!
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Terri Lynn Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
- Make dough according to package instructions.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of sugar cookie dough and flatten into a disk.
- Place one of the Salted Caramels in the center of each disk of cookie dough.
- Cover with another heaping tablespoon of sugar cookie dough pressing the dough together so the caramel is inside
- Bake 350° for 8-10 minutes.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Terri Lynn's Black Walnut Pieces are amazing in this mini one recipe!
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecans, and dark chocolate chips).
Hearty Breakfast Cookies made with Terri Lynn Signature Trail Mix.
Follow this simple recipe for a FAVORITE FALL TREAT! Pumpkin Spice Nuts using Terri Lynn's Roasted Whole Almonds & Fancy Pecan Pieces!
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!
Dazzle your family with Homemade Nut Butter—the possibilities are endless! All you need is your favorite Terri Lynn nuts, a food processor or blender and some patience.
Give your deluxe mixed nuts a savory ranch twist.