Terri Lynn Recipes Salted Caramel Cookies
Easy cookies that will amaze your guests! These feature decadent Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels, one of our top-selling fundraising products!
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Terri Lynn Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
- Make dough according to package instructions.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of sugar cookie dough and flatten into a disk.
- Place one of the Salted Caramels in the center of each disk of cookie dough.
- Cover with another heaping tablespoon of sugar cookie dough pressing the dough together so the caramel is inside
- Bake 350° for 8-10 minutes.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.