Terri Lynn Recipes Sweet Potato Casserole
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- Bottom Layer (Baked sweet potato mixture)
- 3 cups Mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- Top Layer (Pecan Topping)
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- ½ (1 stick) Unsalted butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sweet potatoes, 1/2 c brown sugar, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and 1 stick melted butter.
- Beat with an electric mixer for about 4-5 minutes, until fluffy and smooth.
- Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes.
- While baking, combine the ingredients for the pecan topping in a separate bowl.
- After 25 minutes, remove the baked sweet potato mixture from the oven.
- Sprinkle the baked sweet potato mixture with pecan topping and return to oven for about 10-15 minutes until crumble is lightly browned.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.