Terri Lynn Recipes Sweet Potato Casserole
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- Bottom Layer (Baked sweet potato mixture)
- 3 cups Mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- Top Layer (Pecan Topping)
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- ½ (1 stick) Unsalted butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sweet potatoes, 1/2 c brown sugar, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and 1 stick melted butter.
- Beat with an electric mixer for about 4-5 minutes, until fluffy and smooth.
- Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes.
- While baking, combine the ingredients for the pecan topping in a separate bowl.
- After 25 minutes, remove the baked sweet potato mixture from the oven.
- Sprinkle the baked sweet potato mixture with pecan topping and return to oven for about 10-15 minutes until crumble is lightly browned.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.