Terri Lynn Recipes Sweet Potato Casserole
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!
- Bottom Layer (Baked sweet potato mixture)
- 3 cups Mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- Top Layer (Pecan Topping)
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- ½ (1 stick) Unsalted butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sweet potatoes, 1/2 c brown sugar, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and 1 stick melted butter.
- Beat with an electric mixer for about 4-5 minutes, until fluffy and smooth.
- Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes.
- While baking, combine the ingredients for the pecan topping in a separate bowl.
- After 25 minutes, remove the baked sweet potato mixture from the oven.
- Sprinkle the baked sweet potato mixture with pecan topping and return to oven for about 10-15 minutes until crumble is lightly browned.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Terri Lynn's Black Walnut Pieces are amazing in this mini one recipe!
Easy cookies that will amaze your guests!
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecans, and dark chocolate chips).
Hearty Breakfast Cookies made with Terri Lynn Signature Trail Mix.
Follow this simple recipe for a FAVORITE FALL TREAT! Pumpkin Spice Nuts using Terri Lynn's Roasted Whole Almonds & Fancy Pecan Pieces!
Dazzle your family with Homemade Nut Butter—the possibilities are endless! All you need is your favorite Terri Lynn nuts, a food processor or blender and some patience.
Give your deluxe mixed nuts a savory ranch twist.