Terri Lynn Recipes Sweet Potato Casserole
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!
- Bottom Layer (Baked sweet potato mixture)
- 3 cups Mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- Top Layer (Pecan Topping)
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- ½ (1 stick) Unsalted butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sweet potatoes, 1/2 c brown sugar, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and 1 stick melted butter.
- Beat with an electric mixer for about 4-5 minutes, until fluffy and smooth.
- Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes.
- While baking, combine the ingredients for the pecan topping in a separate bowl.
- After 25 minutes, remove the baked sweet potato mixture from the oven.
- Sprinkle the baked sweet potato mixture with pecan topping and return to oven for about 10-15 minutes until crumble is lightly browned.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecans, and dark chocolate chips).
Hearty Breakfast Cookies made with Terri Lynn Signature Trail Mix.
Follow this simple recipe for a FAVORITE FALL TREAT! Pumpkin Spice Nuts using Terri Lynn's Roasted Whole Almonds & Fancy Pecan Pieces!
Dazzle your family with Homemade Nut Butter—the possibilities are endless! All you need is your favorite Terri Lynn nuts, a food processor or blender and some patience.
Give your deluxe mixed nuts a savory ranch twist.