Terri Lynn Recipes Toffee Nut Cookies
These Toffee Nut Cookies are a perfect addition to your Holiday cookie list! Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces make them irresistible.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 2/3 cup Light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 Large egg
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- 1 cup Toffee bits
- 1 cup Additional Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Additional Toffee bits
- 2 tbsp Additional Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugars, butter, salt, vanilla, and baking soda until smooth, using a hand mixer.
- Mix in the egg.
- Mix in the flour, chocolate chips, pecan pieces, and toffee bits.
- Scoop one tablespoon of dough into a ball and place on a non-greased baking sheet, one dozen balls on the tray, 2 inches in between each.
- Bake each tray for 8-10 minutes, until still soft and tender, but edges are turning a golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for two minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, in a microwave safe bowl, by heating in 20 second intervals, stirring between each.
- Dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate, allow excess to fall off, place on a parchment lined or silicone lined tray.
- Sprinkle with additional toffee bits and pecan pieces while chocolate is still wet.
- Allow chocolate to dry, and enjoy!
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.