Terri Lynn Recipes Walnut Fudge
Sometimes you just can't beat a classic. This creamy fudge recipe featuring Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces is guaranteed to please.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 2 ½ cups Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter
- 5 oz Milk
- 7 ½ oz Marshmallow fluff
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Vanilla
- 12 oz Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces (chopped)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients, and stir over low heat until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, being careful not to mistake air bubbles for boiling.
- Boil slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, chocolate chips and Terri Lynn walnuts and continue stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Turn into a 9"x9” pan and cool.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.