Terri Lynn Recipes Walnut Fudge
Sometimes you just can't beat a classic. This creamy fudge recipe featuring Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces is guaranteed to please.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 2 ½ cups Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter
- 5 oz Milk
- 7 ½ oz Marshmallow fluff
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Vanilla
- 12 oz Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces (chopped)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients, and stir over low heat until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, being careful not to mistake air bubbles for boiling.
- Boil slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, chocolate chips and Terri Lynn walnuts and continue stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Turn into a 9"x9” pan and cool.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
These no-bake snack bites are packed with protein for steady energy. With a dusting of chopped Giant Cashews, you may always want to keep a batch of these in your refrigerator!
These Toffee Nut Cookies are a perfect addition to your Holiday cookie list! Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces make them irresistible.
Be creative with this easy recipe!
Use Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves to step up your traditional shortbread!
What makes cookie dough more delicious? A dusting of Terri Lynn Almonds of course. . . . These no-bake truffles are irresistible—a cookie dough aficionado's dream.
Try this EASY Pecan Cheesecake this Thanksgiving . . . or anytime! Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
Our Terri Lynn walnuts make these banana bread muffins irresistible. Enjoy them for a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
A festive fall party dip with a sweet crunch, featuring Terri Lynn's Praline Pecans.