Terri Lynn Recipes Walnut Fudge
Sometimes you just can't beat a classic. This creamy fudge recipe featuring Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces is guaranteed to please.
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 2 ½ cups Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter
- 5 oz Milk
- 7 ½ oz Marshmallow fluff
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Vanilla
- 12 oz Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces (chopped)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients, and stir over low heat until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, being careful not to mistake air bubbles for boiling.
- Boil slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, chocolate chips and Terri Lynn walnuts and continue stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Turn into a 9"x9” pan and cool.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.