Terri Lynn Recipes Pecan Rock Cookies
Shoutout to the Grenada Lions Club for sharing this recipe with us! These classic cookies showcase our Fancy Pecan Pieces. (And since we have teenagers in our test kitchen, we tossed in a few chocolate chips.) The result? You won't be able to eat just one!
- 2/3 stick Butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 1/3 cup Flour (sifted)
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Chopped dates
- 2 cups Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs.
- Blend in flour. Add water.
- Blend in spices and baking soda
- Add chopped pecans, dates and chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350 degrees till golden brown, about 12-15 mins.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.
Whip up a batch of these easy granola bars, perfect for snacks and school lunches!