Terri Lynn Recipes Easy Pumpkin Spice Nuts
Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
- 1 ½ cups Terri Lynn Roasted Whole Almonds
- 1 ½ cups Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- ¼ cup Water
- ¾ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine all ingredients except nuts.
- Stir until all sugar and spices have dissolved completely.
- Add in nuts, making sure all nuts are coated with the sugar mixture.
- Once coated, stir constantly (on med-low heat) for about 7-8 minutes, or until there is no more liquid in the pot.
- Remove from heat immediately.
- As soon as the nuts are done, pour nuts onto a sheet of parchment paper to cool (make sure they are flat and in a single layer, otherwise the nuts will stick to each other).
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Whole almonds carefully roasted and salted to bring out their full flavor
60050E 1 lb. Bag
Enjoy a delicious energy boost with these easy Fruit and Nut Protein Bars!
This head-turning dessert is fit for a king!
This pie crust recipe comes together in minutes with only three ingredients! Perfect for topping with your favorite pie filling.
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.