Terri Lynn Recipes Easy Pumpkin Spice Nuts
Follow this simple recipe for a FAVORITE FALL TREAT! Pumpkin Spice Nuts using Terri Lynn's Roasted Whole Almonds & Fancy Pecan Pieces!
- 1 ½ cups Terri Lynn Roasted Whole Almonds
- 1 ½ cups Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces
- ¼ cup Water
- ¾ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine all ingredients except nuts.
- Stir until all sugar and spices have dissolved completely.
- Add in nuts, making sure all nuts are coated with the sugar mixture.
- Once coated, stir constantly (on med-low heat) for about 7-8 minutes, or until there is no more liquid in the pot.
- Remove from heat immediately.
- As soon as the nuts are done, pour nuts onto a sheet of parchment paper to cool (make sure they are flat and in a single layer, otherwise the nuts will stick to each other).
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Whole almonds carefully roasted and salted to bring out their full flavor
60050E 1 lb. Bag
Try this healthy, no bake, 3-ingredient recipe (Turkish apricots, pecans, and dark chocolate chips).
Hearty Breakfast Cookies made with Terri Lynn Signature Trail Mix.
Follow this simple recipe for a sweet Thanksgiving side using Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan pieces!
Dazzle your family with Homemade Nut Butter—the possibilities are endless! All you need is your favorite Terri Lynn nuts, a food processor or blender and some patience.
Give your deluxe mixed nuts a savory ranch twist.