Terri Lynn Recipes Pecan Shortbread
Use Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves to step up your traditional shortbread!
- 1 cup Butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup Powdered sugar
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (chopped)
- Extra Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (whole)
- In a large bowl cream together the soft butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the flour and mix until the dough just comes together.
- Fold in chopped Terri Lynn pecans. Turn the dough out onto a counter dusted with powdered sugar and gently roll the dough into a long two-inch log.
- Wrap the log of cookie dough in plastic wrap and allow it to firm up in the fridge for 30 minutes. Once the dough is firm, slice the cookies into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Place each round on your baking tray, press a whole Terri Lynn pecan onto each cookie top, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until just golden.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
This four-ingredient ice cream is so easy to make. Beware, it's just as easy to eat the whole batch at once!
Savor the flavors of fall in this sweet, spicy cake!
Enjoy this sweet and spicy taste of fall!
Our Terri Lynn Kitchen had fun creating this easy donut recipe using our newest seasonal product, Pumpkin Spice Pecans!
You may never want store-bought ice cream again after tasting this perfectly creamy delight.
Beware! These melt-in-your-mouth cookies will disappear before you can say "pecans."
These thumb print cookies will melt in your mouth!
Try this easy (but impressive!) dessert.