Terri Lynn Recipes Pecan Shortbread
Use Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves to step up your traditional shortbread!
- 1 cup Butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup Powdered sugar
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (chopped)
- Extra Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (whole)
- In a large bowl cream together the soft butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the flour and mix until the dough just comes together.
- Fold in chopped Terri Lynn pecans. Turn the dough out onto a counter dusted with powdered sugar and gently roll the dough into a long two-inch log.
- Wrap the log of cookie dough in plastic wrap and allow it to firm up in the fridge for 30 minutes. Once the dough is firm, slice the cookies into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Place each round on your baking tray, press a whole Terri Lynn pecan onto each cookie top, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until just golden.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
Enjoy this perfect sweet and salty party mix at your next event! It's guaranteed to disappear.
Our Fancy Pecan Pieces add extra Mmmm to this cookie jar classic.
Pumpkin pie meets cobbler in this irresistible dessert.
Pumpkin, pecans, and a hint of chocolate. . . .
Enjoy all the flavors of fall in one perfect, creamy dessert cup!
One bite of these caramel apples, and you'll never want the store-bought version again.
No oven required for this decadent dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice!
Take dinner to the next level with this easy salmon dish.