Terri Lynn Recipes Pecan Shortbread
Use Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves to step up your traditional shortbread!
- 1 cup Butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup Powdered sugar
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- ½ cup Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (chopped)
- Extra Terri Lynn Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves (whole)
- In a large bowl cream together the soft butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the flour and mix until the dough just comes together.
- Fold in chopped Terri Lynn pecans. Turn the dough out onto a counter dusted with powdered sugar and gently roll the dough into a long two-inch log.
- Wrap the log of cookie dough in plastic wrap and allow it to firm up in the fridge for 30 minutes. Once the dough is firm, slice the cookies into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Place each round on your baking tray, press a whole Terri Lynn pecan onto each cookie top, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until just golden.
Terri Lynn Fundraising Products Found in This Recipe
These no-bake snack bites are packed with protein for steady energy. With a dusting of chopped Giant Cashews, you may always want to keep a batch of these in your refrigerator!
These Toffee Nut Cookies are a perfect addition to your Holiday cookie list! Terri Lynn Fancy Pecan Pieces make them irresistible.
Sometimes you just can't beat a classic. This creamy fudge recipe featuring Terri Lynn Light Walnut Halves and Pieces is guaranteed to please.
Be creative with this easy recipe!
What makes cookie dough more delicious? A dusting of Terri Lynn Almonds of course. . . . These no-bake truffles are irresistible—a cookie dough aficionado's dream.
Try this EASY Pecan Cheesecake this Thanksgiving . . . or anytime! Learn more about fundraising with Terri Lynn premium snacks and treats.
Our Terri Lynn walnuts make these banana bread muffins irresistible. Enjoy them for a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
A festive fall party dip with a sweet crunch, featuring Terri Lynn's Praline Pecans.